Update regarding Co-Curricular and Extra Curricular activities for all RUSD High Schools.
On November 12, 2020 conditioning workouts for Spring Sports were approved to begin on November 30, 2020. The plan allows for Spring sports along with Fall sports and Marching Band to conduct conditioning workouts with the following guidelines:
- All activities must be outside with groups of no more than 5-10 people.
- Masks will be worn by coaches at all times.
- Students must wear a mask entering and exiting any school facility.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained at all times with frequent hand washing breaks.
- Restrooms will be sanitized daily.
- During conditioning, no equipment, water bottles, or towels will be shared amongst students. Individual equipment is permissible.
- All coaches and advisors will be trained on protocols for entering and exiting campus, scanning temperatures and following the guidelines found in the RUSD Opening of Schools Information Guide English and Spanish.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director at your child’s site.