***Attention RUSD Families***
This is an update regarding Co-Curricular and Extra Curricular activities for all RUSD High Schools.
- On September 1, 2020, the RUSD Board of Education approved a plan to allow for conditioning workouts to begin October 1, 2020.
- The plan allows for only fall sports (Cross Country, Football, Water Polo, Volleyball, Cheer) along with Marching Band to conduct conditioning workouts.
- All activities must be outside with pods of no more than 5-10 students.
- Masks will be worn by coaches at all times.
- Students must wear a mask entering and exiting any school facility.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained at all times with frequent hand washing breaks. Restrooms will be sanitized daily.
- During conditioning, no equipment, water bottles, or towels will be shared amongst students.
- All coaches and advisors will be trained on protocols for entering and exiting campus, scanning temperatures and following the guidelines found in the RUSD Opening of Schools Information Guide.
The safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. Coaches and advisors will adhere to the guidelines and protocols outlined in our Co-Curricular and Extra Curricular Reopening Plan. Thank you for your continued support.